1. ROLE DETAILS
Location : Mumbai
Position report’s to : DGM Accounts
Business / Function : Accounts
Scope/Accountabilities of the role:
- Must have knowledge of Corporate and Partnership accounting, Accounting Standards – IND AS [mandatory], Company Law provisions, Statutory Compliances of Companies/ LLPs/ Firms.
- Must have knowledge about Consolidation accounting procedures
- Must be able to finalize the books of entities viz. Companies, LLPs, Firms- based on IND AS (Accounting Standards), Companies Act and as per audit requirements.
- Must have knowledge of Direct taxation
- Should be able to compile details for Income tax scrutiny matters, tax audit, and faceless assessments/ transfer pricing.
Competencies/ Key attributes
- Knowledge of Excel
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Age :
- Education : Chartered Accountant on or before 2019. Should have membership of CA institute
- Experience : 4 – 6 Years. Experience in Listed Entity is preferred
2. ABOUT MAN INFRACONSTRUCTION
Man Infraconstruction is a leading construction company in India that has executed construction work for some of the most significant port projects in the country. We continue to alter the structural landscape through several other prestigious projects in the residential, commercial, Institutional and industrial space as well. Our commitment to excellence in quality was personified through India’s first premier private port project for NhavaSheva International Container Terminal at Jawaharlal Nehru Port Terminal, Navi Mumbai in 1997. Subsequently, we have successfully worked on five ports viz., Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Mundra Port, Chennai Port, Vallarpadam Port and the Pipavav Port. Man Infra has successfully executed construction of high rise building with 3 Residential Towers of 55 storey which is one of the tallest towers’ in western suburb of Mumbai. We have relentlessly explored and seized construction opportunities across various business verticals.
As a natural extension and in line with the aspiration to climb up the value chain, Man Infra Group has entered into Real Estate Development. The Group is currently developing premium Residential Projects with an approximate saleable area of 5 million sq. ft. in various suburbs of Mumbai. We aspire to be one of the top builders in Mumbai.
Since inception, Man Infraconstruction has steadily attained substantial profitability and value creation for its stakeholders. We are a ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 certified Company. Our success stems from the steely resolve of our young, passionate and dedicated team of qualified and experienced engineers, supervisors, technicians and administrative staff. Their expertise enables quick flow of knowledge and efficient decision making throughout the organization.
We believe in exceeding clients’ expectations by achieving global benchmarks for transparency, reliability and integrity. A commitment to sustainable development, safety and environment protection forms the genesis of our culture.
Our clients value our allegiance to quality, timely deliveries, superior customer service and the experience of engaging in business with a highly qualified and experienced management. By leveraging our strengths and capitalizing on developing opportunities, we aspire to consolidate our position in the infrastructure construction and become one of the top Real Estate Development Company in Mumbai.
3. SELECTION PROCESS
- First round interview by – DGM Accounts / HR
- Second round (which could be final round) by the Director
- Reference checks
- Offer discussions and finalization
- Six days a week. 8:30 am to 5:30 pm [All Saturdays are Half Day]